World Conservation Award (Boy Scout)

This topic should not inflame too many!

A boy is our troop recently earned his environmental science MB and soil and water conservation MB at summer camp. He previously had earned his citizenship in the world MB. It is my understanding that he qualifies for the World Conservation Award. Is there a form for this award or do I just submit proof of earning the three MBs for this youth? I can't seem to find a form on-line if one exists.

Thanks for the help.

I haven't been able to find a version on the net, but in our council office they have forms for the World Conservation Award. Check your councils office. I do have a PDF version that I obtained from our council.

Doesn't he have to do a conservation / camping related service project as well as the 3 badges?

Seems I read that somewhere... But we're getting ready to go off to camp and our books are all packed....

Anybody else know the requirements?

I believe you are referring to the William T. Hornaday Awards. http://www.scouting.org/nav/enter.jsp?c=xds&terms=world+conservation+award

They do require conservation projects. The requirements for the World Conservation Award is only the specific merit badges (1. environmental science, 2. soil or water conservation or fish and wildlife, 3. citizenship in the world.