Gay marriage backing

Two gay females sure can...both at the same time if they want. They don't have to be married for that matter...gay or hetero is also irrelevant.

As for the gay males, no difference there either for two unmarried gay males or two hetero males for that matter. Big deal. Like I said, pretty much the same biological realities for everyone, gay or not.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So does that mean I have to be committed against it, or just not for it?   I believe in gay peoples rights to get married based on the fact they are human. Not due to one country's citizens imposi

evmori:

I will freely admit to playing with others chosen semantics a bit. They HAVE a child. Period. They are part of the reality of over 100,000 children in the United States who are adopted annually. All of those parents chose to have an additional child, just to not have one biologically.

Ufortunately, the bar for having a child is quite low. The bar for raising a child is quite high.

All those who have chosen to adopt didn't necessarily chose not to have a child "biologically."

All of those parents chose to have an additional child, just to not have one biologically.

Not true is all cases. I have many friends who have had children biologically and chose to adopt as well.