Scripture and Shakespeare

Gold Winger (Angel's Wings?)

Where in the world are you going with this one?

(Unless you are reiterating one of the greatest apologetics arguments for why the Catholic Church takes a dim view of Sola Scriptura and beleives that Sacred Tradition and A teaching magisterium of the church are needed as well for the proper formation of the faithful).

Welcome to the fold Gold Winger- you old garlic eater!

God Bless Us,

Every On

Pappy(This message has been edited by Pappy)

Has to be close to a record for going off topic. I'm fairly sure that neither scripture nor Shakespeare addressed motorcycles.

But as long as we've digressed, for me 500 miles would take about 5 weeks at roughly 100 miles per week, a nice comfortable pace for backpacking, say, on the AT.

But back to two-wheeled long-distance bikes: I have to vote for the golden wings, a combination of smooth comfort and quiet, and the certainty that it's going to start every time. We're willing to face it, Gern, we're old. And you'll be here soon enough - if you don't smear your lip balm....all over the highway. :)

>Has to be close to a record for going off topic. I'm fairly sure that neither scripture nor Shakespeare addressed motorcycles>

Have we forgotten Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance so quickly?

Vicki