Judge rules US justice dept. can't weigh in on Scout lease case

Rooster7 and evmori

What does this all have to

do with scouting anyways.

Scouting is teaching young boys leadership skills through outdoor activities. Are you using scouting as a sounding board for your own beliefs. Sexuality has no place in scouting! None of my gay freinds would ever bring sexual ideas into scouting.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pdunbar,

Its interesting that you would accuse Ed Mori and me of using Scouting to further our agenda. I would like to point out two pertinent facts:

1 - It was you who said - in regard to homosexuality and Scouting (in a previous post on this thread): But the fight for equality must come from within. Our time will come!

2 This is not ScoutingIts a Scouting forum that deals with Issues & Politics. So get over it.

In so far as what your Gay friends would say or do in Scouting I hope youre right.

Packsaddle,

It doesn't always have to be about sex.

Did you really miss my point or are you merely yanking my chain? The topic was homoSEXuals. By definition, sex is a crucial part of their relationship. My point, which was apparently missed or ignored, is I have no problem with two men who love one another. I admit to loving several men myself. However, two men engaged in sex with one another is NOT love its perverted lust.