need some help with this one

Just my opinion, but I would not do a durn thing unless and until there is a signed CHARTER in place (meaning you have a real Pack) and the boys are officially registered as members of the BSA. You can tell that because they will show up on your charter printout and each person, youth and adult, will have a unique membership number.

The legal beagles can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there are liability issues here. If something happens, the BSA will walk away and be able to say "don't call us, they weren't registered members".

Tell the FD and SE to call you when they have it fixed and can present you with a charter.

While part of the Charter agreement is for the CO to provide meeting space, for many CO's that does not include den meetings, only Pack meetings.

You can hold a den meeting anywhere. Library, park district, church, community meeting room, park picnic area, even in the home of one of the leaders.

here is the latest. We have the paper work to be signed by the CO , good. Have someone to help for treasuer spot, great.

The bad thing is the FD has only found about 7 adult apps and about 6 boys, don't know where they are so far from what we been told.

Seems like we are not getting the WHOLE TRUTHFUL STORY from either end.How do we let boys in without having all paper work?How do we handle parents saying they paid or won't fill out a new app or why should they? Got a feeling all this mess is going to blow in our face. personally I not letting my wife take the wrap for all this mess being she is the CC.

right now feel like pulling out my hair. If the FD can not help who is over him or where do we go from here?