Personally I enjoy reading what GW has to say in general. Sometimes the comments are a bit much, but this is the internet and nobody is forced to read any of this. Regarding how he deals with BW, I think it's just a knee jerk reaction from other interactions. I understand where they come from. From your question, I don't think these last comments were that big of a deal.

as a side note...There's a feature in this forum software that allows us readers to grade up or down the quality of each post, and I would think that there would be a filter option to hide any comment that rated a severly negative vote from the group. We should use this feature to our benifit.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tire of some posters holier than thou attitude faster than I tire of a poster with a sense of humor! I don't have anyone on ignore either since I feel that is just flat out rude!

Yep GW, that [expletive deleted] word should be removed! Mods, please wield you red pens & have that three letter obscenity removed.

Ed Mori

1 Peter 4:10

Done.

Signed,

the anonymous censor of free speech (This message has been edited by a staff member.)

Well, looks like FScouter censored my a** but left

Personally, I think GW was being an ass. But that's just my opinion

Once again, it depends on who posts, not what is posted for certain mods!

Ed Mori

1 Peter 4:10