Hi all, I am newly registered but have been reading for a few weeks.

My son earned his AOL and crossed to the troop last month. I served on the pack committee for 3 years and was advancement coordinator for 2. My husband was the pack committee chair for 4 years and served as assistant den leader since our son was a Tiger. He has served as a Unit Commissioner and recently gave that up to become the District Training Chair, he has completed Wood Badge and has served once on Wood Badge staff and has been asked to serve as staff again. He is an ASM in my son's troop and has SM aspirations someday. I am currently on the Troop Committee (since Sept 2011) and recently completed training at our council's Pow Wow in Advancement changes for 2012, Life to Eagle and Effective Boards of Review.

We have a very active troop. Since being on the committee we have given 1 Eagle, We have reviewed and approved 2 Eagle projects, we will review another tonight and have 9 more boys actively working toward their Eagle rank.

I am looking forward to learning from all of you.(This message has been edited by andysmom)(This message has been edited by andysmom)

Your family sounds like ours....my mother and i are co training chairs for the district right now and my father is advancment chair.

Welcome to the online campfire.

if you dont mind me asking what part of the country you in....dont need details just curious.

Hope you find all info you would want to know on here. how do you like it so far?(This message has been edited by MoosetheItalianBlacksmith)