Jump to content

Special needs scouts - special advancement procedures

Recommended Posts

DanKroh- If a Dr will state that your scout will not learn to swim then you need to apply for an alternate requirement. There is a form to fill out, and signed by a DR then submitted to council. The form is available at www.wwswd.org

Link to post
Share on other sites



Thank you for the link, but I already have all the information and forms for applying for an alternative requirement with Council. What I am looking for is suggestions for accommodations that have worked for others in the past.


The best idea we have come up with so far is to let him do the requirements in a PFD. But I am interested in things that have worked for others in similar circumstances.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...