Scouter web site has been hacked

Scouter website is hacked. Click on the red info button to the right of the advertisers names and here is what you see

Hacked By Alqoliq!!TurkGroup TIM

Please visit our web page at: http://www.xxx

Contact this person for more information: Hacked By Alqoliq!!TurkGroup TIM

Email Address: Hacked By Alqoliq!!TurkGroup TIM

Phone Number: 979.680.9420

Fax Number:

2013 Oakwood Trail

College Station, Texas 77845

My security software also went off indicating someone was trying to start a bot on my computer. I was unable to find anything when I ran a scan. (This message has been edited by a staff member.)

OneHour wrote:

Hacked by Aggies ! ... go figure! There is a sign of technology in College Station after all!

If Aggies were able to hack into this website, the security must be really low! :)

I went to Texas Tech (pity me) for grad school and one of the jokes there was that you could legally park in a handicap parking space if you displayed your Texas A&M Undergrad diploma on your dashboard. :) Never got to test the theory as I went to Party...er Plymouth State for my undergrad degree.

Overheard conversation between engineers:

New engineer just hired, "Yeah, I got my degree at Texas A&M"

Older engineer (Razorback) retorts, "Aggie, huh? So when are you going to get an education?"

I really enjoy working with engineers. :)

When I was at NC State, one of the candidates for student body president was a guy named Eric Plow. I thought that name was really convenient for THAT cow college. But more than that he ran on the platform of wanting the university to create 'cow-ed' dorms, yuk, yuk. He almost got elected.