Hey, all. Son is about to bridge to a troop, but for now I'm still a Webelos Leader. Have been his den leader since Tigers. What will I do with that "one hour a week"? Well, I plan to stay involved in some capicity with the troop. Odd time to decide to sign up here, but better late than never.

Also enjoy Geocaching with my son (or alone). Seems to be a great compliment to scouting.

David:

I see you're in the Baltimore area; I used to live in Montgomery Village (formerly CC for Pack 468 of the defunct Seneca District, sponsored by the Laytonsville Lions, and met at Goshen ES).

I moved to Texas four years ago, but my kids really miss MD and the snow!

Welcome to the Forums.

Welcome David.

I feel sure that someone in your neck of the woods will help you fill all that extra time you now have.

Fred

Your welcome to all the horrible white stuff that lands in my yard.

Eamonn.

gwd-scouter:

When did you leave Potomac? My family attended St. Francis Episcopal there from 2001-2002 and really loved it. Fr. Billy Shand is quite the speaker, mixing history with his sermons (he majored in history at U. South Carolina).

Eamonn:

I never said I missed the snow. But my kids surely do.(This message has been edited by fgoodwin)

Fgoodwin: Actually left Potomac (parents' house) and moved to my own place in Germantown, MD in 1978. I remember Montgomery Village well.

Left Maryland and headed to South Carolina in 1988. While in Maryland, family attended St. Raphael Catholic Church.