etrailtoeagle

I've read some of the older threads about troop management programs. My troopmaster subscription runs out shortly.

I'm looking to change to a cloud based system-something that can be updated by the scoutmaster and assistants. I've been looking at etrailtoeagle. It looks like it has what I want at a good price.

I've emailed their support several times over the past 3 weeks to get my troopmaster files switched over, but with no response.

Any of you had any experience with that group? Or any suggestion about a good product to use?

• 2 weeks later...

Second on troopwebhost. Not using it for advancement yet, mostly for event signups and email. The goal is to allow the Scouts to be able to work on building the events outside of the troop meetings. The support team is very responsive. I have emailed John a couple of times and he has always responded within a few hours.

Second on troopwebhost. Not using it for advancement yet' date=' mostly for event signups and email. The goal is to allow the Scouts to be able to work on building the events outside of the troop meetings. The support team is very responsive. I have emailed John a couple of times and he has always responded within a few hours.[/quote']

Well, be advised that the only thing that transfers over in advancement is rank requirements and completed merit badges. Partials don't move over, nor do activities. Have to do all of those by hand.

That said, I like the overall program. We use event signups, email, advancement and finances. I concur about the responsiveness.