When are den dues considered excessive?

Interesting. I can't edit the post anymore. So now I will add that when that new forum appears' date=' I will encourage moderators to apply a 'stronger' standard of decorum to it.[/quote']

As a former moderator on other forums, remember, it is not the moderators job to babysit unruly BSA members on this forum. They all need to check their comments against the Oath and Laws that apply to all Scouts and Scouters and not wait for the moderators to judge their appropriateness. If the forum members would swear oath, or promise their honor, or adhere to the 12 Laws, the new section of the forum would not even be necessary. That's unfortunate when a forum reaches that point and doubly unfortunate when that is a forum dedicated to the character development of our young people.

Stosh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the OP gave up after not getting 100% of people to validate his/her position

I already responded to the duplicate thread created by the OP but having read this one...   HOLY COW!   KarenMcV, I've had parents like you in my den. Never happy about anything, constantly com

I'm still trying to imagine KDD as angry and bitter.   OP: If you're still reading, $40 is quite reasonable. $30 is an extreme bargain. KDD was asking legitimate questions in order to honestly