Same as sst3rd ... always lurking about and learning ... reduced my postings to a crawl. Have a wonderful and safe Holiday. May the very best of wishes to you and yours for the New Year and may your troop have great scouting year!

YIS,

1Hour

I like this site or just the idea of it. I haven't been able to be around Scouting for sometime. I am glad to have a way to interact with others that enjoy the same thing. I understand that there has been some difficulties, as with any group of individuals. Probably, some have had their feelings hurt. It may be that it is too difficult to express in words what we generally express to each other face to face.

I am not sure that being quiet is what I wish from anyone this year. If we are requesting gifts, I am asking that everyone will give themselves courage. Courage to speak their minds as Americans and as Scouts(ers). People have given their lives because it is so important.

There will always be those that disagree with us or dislike us. There will be those that are empty of spirit and enjoy sharing what little they have. Sometimes, we are wrong in what we do share, so there is always a risk in sending our best out for others to read and possibly to take aim.

I ask for us all to share in the peace that comes from expressing our truth as we understand it and have come to know it from our experiences.

Happy Holidays,

Fuzzy Bear and family

(This message has been edited by Fuzzy Bear)

I'll second all of the wishes shared thus far, and add my own wishes for a wonderful day and holiday season! The fire and candles are lit, the stockings look full, the Christmas music is playing, the tree surrounded by gifts, and the children are just now waking. The fun is about to begin here! As we sing Happy Birthday to Jesus, my desire is that we as a family remember Him each day following Christmas too. Peace, joy, and good health to all in the coming new year from Laurie and family.

Merry Christmas to all and heartfelt best wishes for a joyous and prosperous New Year!

ManyIrons

P.S. I would have liked to have extended my wishes earlier, but as of midnight I was like purcelce was 2 days ago. I was done by 2AM, but wasn't particularly articulate at that moment. Purcelce I hope you fared better than I.