Seems we are spending some time looking back so I though that I would change it a little. 2003 will soon be over and 2004 will be with us in two shakes of a lambs tail. What plans and goals do you have for the up and coming year?

Eamonn

As sad as accomplishing this goal will make me, number one is to help my three promotable District Executives get promotions to other councils -- where they wish to serve and their significant others will find good jobs -- in order for the DE's to be happy in their careers and maximize the benefit of their experience to the betterment of the youth we serve.

And then recruit some new ones to make sure that we deliver a quality program in 2004 to an increasing number of youth in our council's service area.

I also have as a goal to take a vacation in the Yuckatan Penninsula with my wife -- it will be our first real vacation in several years.

DS

Make Eagle

Pass the 9th grade

be on the High School Quiz Bowl

Place at Literary Rally

Serve on the White Stage Junior Leader Training Conference Staff

Be re-elected SPL

Get driver's permit

Keep my summer job($5 an hour for 13 hours a day for 1 1/2 month)

Get a girlfriend

Get a 4.0 grade piont average

Recruit 100 boys to scouting

win a million dollars, heck 2 million!!(This message has been edited by Senior_Patrol_Leader_T15)

As long as things keep rolling along we are moving house in Febuary.So January will be a time of sorting stuff out and maybe giving a lot of it away. We are moving into town a small ranch type house with only 0.5 of an acre. This will be hard on Shane the collie and Joey the English Setter they are used to having lots of room to run. Her Who Must Be Obeyed has said that the spare room will be set aside as Eamonn's Scout Room. So setting that up will be a challenge.

We are off looking for a Summer/Retirement House in Ireland this summer. That ought to be fun.

My stint as Council Training Chair ends in 18 days, so that ought to free up some time. I have been asked to serve on the area committee with a view to help set up the region contingent

I thought I would take this a step forward by listing my goals which I recently recorded.

Life Goals

1. Make varsity baseball and football teams as a sophmore

2. Win state championship in baseball

3. Win state championship in football

4. Straight As for semesters through high school

5. Perfect attendance through high school

6. Achieve the rank of Eagle; Ranger in Venture Crew

7. Go to Philmont Scout Ranch

8. Attend the United States Military Academy at West Point

9. Become a United States Army Ranger and earn my tab

10. Remember to always live the Scout Oath, Scout Law and Ranger Creed in my every day life

Grow my Troop

Attend my son's college graduation ceremony

Help my daughter move into her 1st college dorm room

Become stronger in my faith

OGe,

I think it will be the Bob White Action Archery Range!

Ed mori

1 Peter 4:10

more time with family doing simple things

expand my business - less time instructing and more time managing

find a Scout Group Leader (or should I do that job myself?)

camp with family

week long scout camp on Fraser Island. (actually this is a PLC plan but it will be up to me to maintain the energy)

start an OA / MoS type group for older Scouts

Goals through 2006:

-- Get my Bronze Award

-- Finish up my adult leader training for BSA

-- Learn volumes on in Jan of 2004 on Presidential campaign in Iowa while helping my candidate to the presidency

-- Rock at Camp School 2004 in the Commissioner program this year

-- Have just as much fun at summer camp this summer as last summer (and convince Young Spiked Eagle that he NEEDS to come back)

-- Make the $ and the plans for 2005 spring break in Europe, where my two best friends will be studying abroad

-- Get accepted and excel in the Semester in DC program for next year

-- Travel to China

-- Go to an inuagural ball (I was invited to my first, at the mayor level and even had a date) but alas and alack, I will be in Iowa

-- Be selected as a senior to read at on of the college's Christmas Vesper services (its a HUGE deal -- we dont mess around with Christma)

-- Have the college president know my name at graduation

-- Graduate with honors

-- Get a job with a national campaign, in local politics, or my home Boy Scout council -- there may be a Venturing Executive position by then

1. Help the charter boys of the new Troop make first class by spring (currently about to make 2nd).

2. Recruit more boys for the Troop.

3. Become indepently wealthy so I can spend by time as a full time SM and not have to worry where the money is coming from for my family and the Troop.

4. Get more equipmetn for the Troop. Would love to have a dining canopy, and a trailer or bus Santa!