Cub master unethical behavior

Just curious, you said that you only recently discovered who your Charter Organization is.

Who/what is your CO?

BTW - you could have found out the information at any time by asking at your council offices.

Just curious, you said that you only recently discovered who your Charter Organization is.

Who/what is your CO?

BTW - you could have found out the information at any time by asking at your council offices.

Reminder: When you first join Cubs as a parent, you don't know anything.

You don't know what a CO is; you don't know that you're part of a district that is part of a council, that has people that will sometimes answer questions.

You basically have to trust the folks that got you involved in the first place, until you have a chance to learn a little more on your own.

WolfMom: Find the other local parents that quit and start your own pack. 25 to 30 miles driving to other existing packs is not sustainable.

Good Luck!

Just out of curiosity, how did you end up in this unit? Has it always just been crummy and you didn't know til you showed up? Did they trick you with a glitzy open house?
No Glitzy open house, Just a sign up in the Cafeteria at the Elementary school. And no I was not aware of the Packs shaky foundation until about 6 months ago,If I had been, I would have started questioning long before now. In all honestly I had no reason to question. Everything seems fine on the outside,But once I was asked to be a Pack Committee member, I said sure, and then I was told it would be on paper only, And I started to question the reasons WHY she wanted it on paper only. I've been a royal pain in their sides since. And I am determined to save this pack from what information I can gather from the old CM it used to be really big with other smaller community packs meeting with them from surrounding areas, So it hasn't always been in this shape, But I can't find out if it ever had a checking account or financial accountability in the past.
Just out of curiosity, how did you end up in this unit? Has it always just been crummy and you didn't know til you showed up? Did they trick you with a glitzy open house?
No Glitzy open house, Just a sign up in the Cafeteria at the Elementary school. And no I was not aware of the Packs shaky foundation until about 6 months ago,If I had been, I would have started questioning long before now. In all honestly I had no reason to question. Everything seems fine on the outside,But once I was asked to be a Pack Committee member, I said sure, and then I was told it would be on paper only, And I started to question the reasons WHY she wanted it on paper only. I've been a royal pain in their sides since. And I am determined to save this pack from what information I can gather from the old CM it used to be really big with other smaller community packs meeting with them from surrounding areas, So it hasn't always been in this shape, But I can't find out if it ever had a checking account or financial accountability in the past.

Who/what is your CO?

I was not aware of any of this until recently, that their was a Chartered ORG,much less what the pecking order was, I also just found out that, the 3 positions are supposed to be different, that no one person is supposed to hold Chartered Org. Rep/Council Chair/Executive officer, But that the District Executive knows about it according to the CM, And that he is supposedly the one that done it.

Who/what is your CO?

Our CO is the Lions Club