Central New Jersey Council dissolving

I haven't found anything official either, and the email I received was very light on details (I don't know exactly where this is being held, nor do I have a start time or end time). I'm waiting for a reply from our staff advisor that I hope will come soon.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

To put a bow on this, Patriots' Path Council hosted a miniature version of our annual Tradeshow of Scouting yesterday afternoon for transferring CNJC units. 38 out of our 48 new units attended, several bringing along multiple representatives. The biggest contingent I saw from a single unit was 4 adults and 5 youth from the same troop. As 00Eagle mentioned above, these units had been parts of 2 different districts in their old council and have now been placed into two of the already existing districts in PPC, with the biggest deciding factors being geography and school districts, not the name of their old CNJC district. Most of the people I talked to seemed very happy to be there and I already heard some compliments about the level and variety of programs we have to offer our new members, especially compared with what they used to have.