I need your valued advice.

This person does not get it. He will never get it. He does not understand the Scout Oath or Law as was clear by his posts. He is a liar and is not even true to his own faith. IGNORE HIM.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can send all your HATE MAIL TO:

stjarna321@hotmail.com

JasonOK here,

I have proven I can talk civilly. I would greatly appreciate if you guys would at least allow me to re-register to this forum under my main email address. I am sorry for being non scout like. I do feel I have a lot to offer though. I promise to stay out of issues and politics. I rather be a positive example for the boys on this forum.

I wasn't even warned by Scouter Terry. Wouldn't it be un-scout like not to give me a second chance.

Respectfully,

JasonOK

(This message has been edited by The Dude)

Jason,

You claim to be honest, yet you've lied repeatedly. You claim to want a second chance because in your mind you have proven yourself. What you failto understand is that you have been given 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chances by many people here. We tried to include you and engage you even when we thought you're posts were a little strange. There is a point in a Troop where chances can and do run out and a boy might be asked to leave. No one here is being un-scoutlike for not trusting you or wanting to deal with you any longer. They've simply grown tired of your antics after many attempts to work with you. You've done this to yourself. Be a man and own up to your actions and the consequences. Learn from it. Move on.

I sent Scouter Terry an e-mail this morning saying that I suspected some of our newer posters (and yes, I named all of your multiple personalities) might be the same person. I told him that I felt it was detracting from the community we enjoy and share. I didn't ask for anyone to be banned. I just asked him to look into it. I'm pretty confident that I was not the only member to e-mail Terry. Shortly after my e-mail, the thread from Terry concerning using only one name appeared. You know the rules now. I don't know if Terry will ban your other user names like he did Jason OK. I really don't care. I think what you will find is that no one will pay anymore attention to you. I also think that if you continue to spam the threads like you've done for the past week with all of your new names, those will get banned as well.

Move on please and grow up. Seek some help.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHOW YOUR DISLIKE IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT UN-SCOUTINGLY. REMEMBER other boys are reading this.

Farewell,

Thank you for saying I need to go get help. You are too Scout Like for your own good!.