Chapter sponsored, Fall Camporee ideas

We were asked to consider running our district Fall camporee, during our Key 3 at Spring camporee. A little late to spring that on the youth, but I think they want to try and make it work. I'm posting this to try and get some great idea of what kind of Fall camporee we could do, based upon, perhaps, something your chapter has done in the past. Since there will be no OA inductions, it will be just a fun event for our district to come together and just have fun, and be challenged. Our past 3 spring camporee's have been heavily based upon competition and winner take all, so we could use a fun event for this one. If this works, I know the chapter will be doing the district a huge favor. Thanks, in advance.

Kahits,

You know, you can use the fun stuff from any/all camporees with no winners/losers. Still have events and judges but no scoring.

I am running the Fall Camporee here and have chosen events from the 1910 handbook as the Council Camporee/Jampboree next year will be using events from it as well. I am just getting the boys ready for it in a fun/safe environment.

YiS,

Rick