antique firearms and dance team

Thanks, for the replica sources, GW... I have alot of the brass tacks and nails, that I momentarily considered putting in the furnitue of that rifle, but came to my senses. These are reasonable for what you get, and getting a yellow boy would be more realistic and historically correct, as an Indian rifle. I'll have him carry hand weapons, instead.

I said the "need" for sheath knives would be an item to address.

As for no prohibition against sheath knives, well that depends where you are. They are specifically prohibited at the half-dozen different BSA summer camps I've attended, and they wouldn't be permitted on school property.

Even the Guide to Safe Scouting says: "Avoid large sheath knives . . ." Granted the discussion there concerns the use of them in a camping environment.

Kahits, just "know" before you "go" to avoid any problems.

Conclave update... the grand entry came off without a hitch (he carried more traditional hand weapons), and when I spoke with the lodge adviser, he gave me the impression he would have had no problem with the working prop, if it was okay with me. I hope I continue to remain in their good graces, as we bring the chapter back to the strength it used to be in this 75 year old lodge. The oldest in the Western region, according to the new lodge flap.