Sign in to follow this  
Kevin M

OA forum access

Has anyone had luck accessing the OA forum? I keep getting a "cannot open this page" message. I also can't contact the moderator. Any info?

Experience over the years has shown that moderators and webmasters are denied access to this site for fear that they might mess it up. Soooo....they have no idea what the problems are.

The access word is supposed to be the OA admonition, but that doesn't work. There must be someone who knows how to fix the problem. Trouble is contacting that person.

"Trouble is contacting that person."

There's the problem, right there. We're assuming that this person exists at all....

I don't think the person in charge knows the Admonition because I have never seen it written anywhere ,and he says to look in the handbook.

The OA portion of the SCOUTER Forums is still under development. We went ahead and removed the link from the list until it is complete. Expect many new features to be added and fixed on the SCOUTER.com site in the coming months!

-Luke

The admonition is...ack...help..wackwackwack...bludgeon...help...beatbeatbeat...ugh........

We have taken control of this posters keyboard. He shall not be allowed to post the admonition. No one outside of the Order is to know. We are.......The Order of the Arrow Secrecy Committee, and our mission is to keep errant posters from giving away information that should be earned the hard way....in an ordeal.

You are now returned to your regularly scheduled discussion.

13EagleT430,

I know that. I wanted to see what slontwovvy gave. Are we allowed to say admonition? I think the thread is gone so that makes this a moot point!

Ed Mori

Scoutmaster

Troop 1

Since I everyone has there attention here I have a question. Since you are 18 you can't wear you Eagle patch, but if you are involed in OA, and still considered a youth can you sill wear your patch?