From what I have read, Jeffs deserves to be locked up.

Nonetheless, I strongly believe that the Government has no right to tell anyone who they can marry or not, as long as every person is a consenting adult.

If a Protestant wants to marry a Jew, that should be their right. If a Black person wants to marry a white person, that should be their right. If a 20 year old wants to marry an 80 year old, that should be their right. If a disabled person wants to marry, that should be their right. If a man wants to marry another man, that should be their right. If three or more people want to marry, that should be their right.

Since this scumbag loved to quote scriptures during his trial to justify raping 12-15 year old girls I think his punishment should also be of biblical proportions. Let each of the girls he raped over the years be given a large stone, Jeffs put into a pit, and each of them in turn extract the justice due to them and stone this pervert into oblivion. Life in prison with a possibility for parole is not the kind of justice this lousy excuse for a human being deserves. He gave his victims no mercy so why should the court.