you are allowed to abuse up to 3 scouts before you have to go through training again

OGE,

If nothing else, that was in poor taste.

Child abuse isn't funny. No abuse is! But just because someone makes a joke about it doesn't mean they think it's trivial. It might be just their way of dealing with it. You don't have to like it. That's your choice. But the next time you laugh at a blond joke or tell a lawyer joke remember, they people just like you.

Ed Mori

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately I have come to the conclusion not to tell jokes of any kind, anytime. In the liberal society we are being subjected to more each day, you can't tell a jole without offending somebody. And everybody knows that there is nothing worse in the world than inadvertantly offending someone.

Trevorum, I only wish we actually were becoming truly conservative. As it is, when I think of the growing divide between rich and poor, the abundant deceptions in government, the erosion of personal freedom, the gargantuan deficits (intergenerational theft), the mismanagement and lack of stewardship for our natural resources, not to mention the WMD lie, the terms 'reactionary' or maybe 'radical' seem more appropriate.

It would sicken Barry Goldwater.