Cub Resident Camp Trading Post

John

I love that. We had something like that happen to a couple of our scouts at summer camp when I was a young scout. Not peanut butter and not on the face. We returned after a campfire and as we approached the tents, we heard something moving around in one of the tents. With camera ready to surprise a prankster we though was in there, we opened the flap and snapped a picture of, yes he was one too, ricky the raccoon. Except his entire mouth, snout, and paws were orange from the cheetos that were left in the tent.

Priceless.

Wow..I can't believe everyone forgot the little metal medallions that you attach to your walking stick, you need the Cub scout emblem, Webelos Emblem, and don't forget to have a unique one for the camp in stock, I know a good number of scouts that take pride in having as many of these attached to their walking stick as possible.

Lots of 'em at Scoutstuff:

http://tinyurl.com/8d332b

EDITED: Sorry, I misread the question. That link is for the medallions from National.

Here's a company that produces custom medallions:

customhikingmedallions.com/Site/CustomHikingMedallions-668.html

And another here that says it's an official BSA licensee:

www.scoutingcoins.com/custom_hikingmedallions.php

Kudu also hosts an article that explains how to make one:

www.kudu.net/outdoor/skills/b-p/medallions.htm(This message has been edited by shortridge)