Any midwestern Scouter Forum members going to the Illini Jamboree in Rantoul, IL next weekend? This will be our first trip down there and I have some questions regarding food service and am also wondering if anyone else is attending, it may be fun to hook up some time during the weekend to put some faces to names!

eagle90. I've been to the Illini Jamboree twice. It's a great time. Due to work schedule I'm unable to attend with my Troop. You can pm me with your questions or post them here.

Quick Tip.

Make breakfast on Sat breakfast cold. You'll be getting on the bus for the game early. You can eat lunch at the game. Also there will be food vendors on the midway.

When you say anybody from Okaw Valley Council ask them about Cary the Mean Old Guy who was the Aquatic Director for Camp Joy and Camp Vandenter. They'll share some awesome and funny stories with you.

Just returned from the Illini Jamboree - 6000 scouts and leaders. Camped at the old Chanute AFB, and were bused to Champaign for the Illinois football game. What a great weekend. Prairielands Council should be congratulated for a remarkable job of logistics and program opportunities they offered. Anyone in the midwest, I would highly recommend attending next year's Illini Jamboree.