A Big Thank You to Our Sponsors

I want to extend a public thank-you to the Administrators of this site for providing this venue for us to exchange our ideas.

I also want to thank them for their response to our E-Mails to eliminate a very Unscout like "troll" as it was called. They did respond and I appreciate it.

Oh great and exalted ExperiencedHoaryRaptor, lets not enumerate our domestic fowl ahead of their incubation cycle. By my count, uncoolscout101 has at least two other usernames, a point I made in a reply to you know who. Hopefully she can check the trolls ISP user id against the other suspected disrupters and block their access as well.

Regardless, I too would like to thank the owners/operators/administrators of scouter.com for the privilege and honor it is to have this forum.

• Administrators

Thanks everyone. Of course, annoyances like this are hard to police, but we'll just keep blocking him out. My guess is his attention span is pretty short, so I suspect he'll tire before we do. And if he persists, it is not too difficult for us to track him down through his ISP (which, BTW coolscout, is Sprint DSL and the process is not difficult for us to identify a user name and contact your parents... Don't you feel grown up?).

Nonetheless, if you have any other concerns please bring them to our attention and we'll do our best to respond. These forums are really intended to be self-administered by the members, and to that extent I appreciate the help of some of the regulars on here.

TERRY HOWERTON

Publisher

SCOUTER.com