Centennial Jamboree Shoulder Loops

My brother got be a set of the Jambo shoulder loops while he was there this summer (yes I know that you are only supposed to wear them if you attended, but they are a cool collectors item). Anyway, the package that he got me there only had one loop when I opened it. Does anyone have any idea if there is a way to contact someone about this?

I ordered two before I headed to Jamboree this summer. The package I didn't open I noticed that the stiching had come apart from where the strip is sewn to the ribbon.

I don't know if it was just me, but I recieved a lot of Jamboree stuff where I could tell their was no QC or the workmanship was just plain bad. Both of the Staff patches I recieved in the mail before Jambo had the back grounds cut off center...the left was about 1/8" from the edge of the stiching and the other was at least 3/8". I tried to trim them even, but all that did was make that stiff background they used fray.

Good luck, I called supply and they told me I could bring it to Jamboree and see about swapping it, but was told that was highly unlikely.

I thought all BSA merchandise carried a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Unfortunately, if they're out of them, they're out of them. But, I'd call the 800 number and ask. My experience is that the folks there are pretty good Scouts and will do their best to solve the problem for you. If they can scrounge a set out of someone's bottom desk drawer for you, they'll try.

When I worked for supply they did have the guarantee. If we couldn't replace it, we had to give the money back. Now local distributorships can't do that b/c they are charged for the return shipping and a restocking fee, or so I am told.