Replacing old Awards on a Uniform

Just see the advancement coordinator/registrar in your council office and get a official copy of your sons advancement records.

That the record with you when you visit the Scout Supply Shop. You should be able to purchase anything you need as long as its on the advancement report.

If your troop/pack uses Troop or Packmaster, ask the person(s) in charge of entering the data to give you a copy of your son's advancement report. I'm pretty certain the scout shop will allow you to buy the restricted items using that report.

If your Scout Shop gives you a hard time (they shouldn't), you can find almost anything on eBay. The only thing that should be "restricted" are rank patches, Webelos activity pins and square knots (i.e. for heroism and Hornaday awards). Some scout shops are more "restrictive" than others.

All of the above are great suggestions!! When I need an Eagle badge for an EBOR, (In our troop, we hand him the patch then and there..just the patch though), I just find an Eagle to go to the Scout Shop for me! :) If you can prove you've got the rank, it shouldn't be a problem to buy a replacement.