minor tangent to all of this, but related:

Yesterday, at the Scout Shop at National, I went in looking to build my first adult uniform. I went through my little laundry list of things, and went over to the patch section. For adults, most all patches were there, save for the knots. When I asked where for art the knots, I was met with the question "which ones do you want?, we keep them behind the counter". I wanted an Eagle and a God and Country Youth award knot.

"Do you have your card?" heh... they ask for my card even though I was awarded Eagle in 1985 - water under the bridge. They did have to call 'next door' and get it looked up in the computer because I didn't pack the card (even though I knew I was going to be near enough the National office). So.... for the one simple demand of a "blue card", I could see where that stays in the continuity with how they handle Eagle Scouts who are now adult.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

As a part of my Wood Badge ticket I am putting on a "Medical Merit Badge Midway" for my district. I have the potential instructors for it but I would like to know if anyone has out there has any power point presentations (or other another type) for Medicine, Dentistry, Public Health or Veterinary Medicine? If you do it would be greatly appreciated. YIS CPT John Green