Insignia Guide 2012

Prediction - expect the update 6 weeks before next version of IG comes out.

They still have not designed or ordered any den leader award medals which they decided to start using back in January.

One I heard about on the national training FB page was that it now won't matter what color "Trained" strip a person will wear. Cub and Venturing leaders can wear the tan and green trained strip like the BS leaders, and Boy Scout leaders will be able to wear the red and tan trained strip like the Cub and Venturing leaders.

My question about unit numbers not mattering anymore either remained unanswered.(This message has been edited by Eagle92)

Gotta admit.... I felt a slight thrill hearing we have a new insignia guide.... I need to get a life.

Then ... I started looking for the PDF. At the scouting.org web site I found the following: "A printed copy of this essential reference may be purchased online at http://www.scoutstuff.org or through your local council Scout shop."

Why can't documents like this be available? Why do we have to purchase them? Why re-write extracts as a series of web pages that are often out of date compared to the official published document. Just make the PDF version available online. Or save the document as a HTML document.(This message has been edited by fred8033)