X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OA Anniversary Service Award

Here's the link for info on the anniversary award for those interested. My advice, do the work and submit the paperwork ASAP. I remember the 75th Anniversary dangle, and how they didn't make enough.

No link...

Comment

Sorry about that. Got interrupted before posting

http://www.oa-bsa.org/pages/content/...date-2014-07-3

Comment

I understand that this is to be worn on your sash.
        If you have earned the 76th Bicentenial Award too (which can be worn also) how would one wear both?
        Where would each be placed?
        Thank you.
        WWW,
        Ron

Comment

Wondering if they are gonna Offer something all registered members can wear, not just the Fortunate Rich ones who get to attend

Comment

Originally posted by jpstodwftexas View Post
            Wondering if they are gonna Offer something all registered members can wear, not just the Fortunate Rich ones who get to attend
            Attend what jp? Your local lodge 100 Anna. Event?

Comment

KDD,

I think JP is referring to the special white arrow on red sash that all Arrowmen who attend next year's NOAC will get. Supposedly you will only be able to wear it at NOAC, but we know how that goes.

Comment

The national site says "for a specified period of time", but doesn't specify that period of time. Where have I heard this one before?

Comment

And that Special patch that goes on it.

Comment

JP, my understanding is the centennial patch can be earned by anyone in the order and worn on the white sash w/ red arrow. The red sash with white arrow is for NOAC attendees. The last I knew it was only supposed to be worn at NOAC.

Comment

Maybe I'm stupid but I'm not putting a patch on my sash.

Comment

Tam,

Yeah, I'd probably not put it on my sash either as I plan on handing down my sash to the next Vigil I sponsor. kinda of a tradition from my home lodge.

But now 3 patches are authorized for the OA sash: 50th Anniversary, 60th Anniversary, and now 100th Anniversary patches.

Comment

Working...
                        X