X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OA flag

Does anyone know where I can find an OA flag? I would like a 3x5 version, but can not find a source.

Supply Division?

PM me off list. Here at Fort Leavenworth, we have a vendor who does custom embroidery as well as applique. They do a lot of guidons for Army and Marine companies, and farewell flags for folks leaving assignments.

If you have a design, they can execute it. I can't promise it'll be cheap.

Comment

There is no OA Flag.

There is an OA banner you can get from National Supply.

Comment

Here is an OA flag, I have no idea where they got it though:

http://www.roswellrotary.net/newsletter/newsletters/8.10.06.pdf

Comment

National Supply.

But it may be one of those OA things that you really only see for sale at NOACs.

Comment

http://tradingpost.oa-bsa.org/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=OA-FLAG

OA Trading Post - costs $50.00

Comment

I ended up just making 2 of my own awhile back. Then I got invited to the OA National planning meeting and they gave me the flag off the front of the podium. Nice!

Comment

Personally, I'd have your OA unit make their own flag. A lot more fun than some stuffy flag from national manufactured in China, I would suppose.

Comment

I agree... what OA National has made is a flag designed to be hung vertically, in front of a podium. Nice, but not very practical. What I had made was the previous OA logo, but then they can only print it on one side of the flag.

Comment

"I agree... what OA National has made is a flag designed to be hung vertically, in front of a podium."

Again, that's not a flag. That's a banner. We've had that for the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                    X