X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This would make an interesting program

Wonder if the Scouts would go for this. Sure would get a laugh. Might be better for Venturers. ~~http://www.realfarmacy.com/10-surviv...using-tampons/

No.

Comment

Probably gets lots of giggles and comments but as an exercise in "lateral thinking" it would be good.

Comment

I actually packed 2 in my kit...some snickers but some boys dug it...

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

No way that idea would 'fly' here.

Comment

Considering the number of times I've had to dig through a dozen of those buggers just to get something out of the glove compartment ...

Comment

I suppose you pack them next to the emergency water canteen condoms?

Comment

Can we incorporate them into the STEM program ?

Comment

On our camping trip this past weekend, one of the boys in my son's Patrol had a bloody nose, and asked for a tissue. I keep tampons in my first aid kit for that very purpose. Some of the boys gave him a bit of a ribbing until I explained why it was better than a tissue- it puts pressure on the bleed from inside, is much more absorbent and doesn't stick to the clot.

Comment

As a parent of two daugters, leader in an all girls crew, and softball coach, I keep a few in my daypack. They are great for stopping bleeding of all types. My wrestling coach used them for bloody noses.

Comment

Working...
                      X