I have been lurking on the site for a few months now and have appreciated and benefitted from the wisdom and knowledge of many scouters. Thank you to the powers that be for hosting this invaluable site.

I am a mom of a Life Scout beginning his Eagle Project process. I am a District Committee member and working on becoming active in my son's new troop (he recently transferred troops) and his crew (joined over a year ago). I am also thinking about volunteering with a local pack because I love the CS program and miss it.

Welcome.. That you are thinking of returning to the Cub Pack will be awsome for some lucky pack if you decide to do so..

Look out though.. If I was your district training Chair, and got wind of you, I might set my radar on you for the training group.. That is if you are someone who is comfortable with public speaking in small groups..

It is great to get super-knowledgeable people who know one type of unit.. But, a trainer who is knowledgable in all 3 types of units, even if not a super-knowledge of any is also someone valuable..