Greetings from New Member in Northwest Texas Council 587

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

My Name is John Paul Stoddard. I am currently a registered member of the Northwest Texas Council #587 as a Wolf Den Leader for Den 6 Pack 1 sponsored my Floral Heights United Methodist Church Wichita Falls, Texas and a registered Brotherhood Member of Order of the Arrow Lodge 35

My youth scouting experience began as a Cub Scout till Eagle Scout.

As a Youth I moved a lot so I have been involved in many Councils in Missouri, Kansas, Texas, and California until about 1978 when we finally found a home here in Wichita Falls Texas. I became a member of Troop 6 sponsored by Grant Street Methodist Church. While a Troop Member I served as Patrol Leader, Senior Patrol Leader, Troop Quartermaster and Troop Librarian. I also had the privilege of working on several summer camp staffs. Last time as the Dining Hall Stewart. I was elected to order of the Arrow Lodge 35, where I was a member of the Dance Team, Ceremony Team and served several terms as Lodge Quartermaster. I went to Philmont several times as a youth. I earned my Eagle Scout in 1984. Unfortunately after High School I went into the Army and had to drop out of scouting. I was Stationed in Aschaffenburg Germany with 1st Battalion 7th Inf Regiment 3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division 7th Corp USARMY Europe. After the Army I worked various Jobs that did not allow me time for Scouting. In September 2011 I finally returned to scouting as a Den Leader for Den 6 Pack 1 Northwest Texas #587. We just transitioned to Wolf Cub Scouts. Looking Forward to another great year in scouting