Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, they shot at the watermelons and pinatas and they absolutely loved it today. The DE had to come video it. They thought it was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by mashmaster View Post
      OK, they shot at the watermelons and pinatas and they absolutely loved it today. The DE had to come video it. They thought it was the best.
      I am so jealous. Yesterday was our first day of camp and it POURED rain ;__; We were stuck inside the whole time (we still did rotations but of course it wasn't the same.) Hope y'all's camp goes well for the rest of the days too!

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
        Originally posted by mashmaster View Post
        I am so jealous. Yesterday was our first day of camp and it POURED rain ;__; We were stuck inside the whole time (we still did rotations but of course it wasn't the same.) Hope y'all's camp goes well for the rest of the days too!
        Thanks, please send the rain our way please. We need the rain in Texas. I hope it dries out for you.

Comment

If I could I gladly would! I won't lie, its helped our grass a LOT this year, lol, but enough is enough! Any other week but this one. Hope today was as good for y'all as yesterday!

Comment

This history of archery is the history of hunting for animals for food and clothing. Use animal targets if so desired.
            Last edited by Jeffrey H; 06-21-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X