Internet Merit Badge Work

I an ADC and registered merit badge counselor for about six merit badges. I have extensive experience in Scouting advancement and also in high school teaching.

I've done two merit badges for Lone Scots in Europe and an offer to help pending on another. I'd suggest you send a resume and some references so the parents can know you and have youth protection issues covered.

It takes a counsselor that can be inventive but within the "no more, no less" rules.

I have the Lone Scout Friend and Counsleor send me a message asking me to work with the scout then I aask the scout to send an introduction and some information on the context. If the scout were in a troop, I'd need a request from the scoutmaster.

I've registered with the Trans-Atlantic Council in London.

I think I've dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's.

It's fun to work with scouts like this.

I an ADC and registered merit badge counselor for about six merit badges. I have extensive experience in Scouting advancement and also in high school teaching.

I've done two merit badges for Lone Scots in Europe and an offer to help pending on another. I'd suggest you send a resume and some references so the parents can know you and have youth protection issues covered.

It takes a counsselor that can be inventive but within the "no more, no less" rules.

I have the Lone Scout Friend and Counsleor send me a message asking me to work with the scout then I aask the scout to send an introduction and some information on the context. If the scout were in a troop, I'd need a request from the scoutmaster.

No, I didn't mean "Lone Scots" in Europe. I did mean "Lone Scouts" in Europe.

And, no, I didn't mean to post the same message three times.

And, I'd love to learn to edit or delete messages on this borad after I've posted.

sorry.