JAMBOREE-CITIZEN OF THE NATION MB COUNSELOR?

I have posted requests for help in tracking down information on merit badge work from Jambo. My son is missing the yellow on Citizen of the Nation....almost complete! He did not get back to the midway in time to write his letter. I am hoping his work will not be for naught. Another member suggested trying to locate a counselor to see if they might be able to help...so here goes....HELP! LOL

Laura

Laura,

On the other thread you posted someone said that National has the original copy of the Merit Badges worked on at Jamboree scanned into their computers.

I would call National's office and explain your problem to them. Hopefully they can send you a copy of the paperwork.(This message has been edited by morainemom)

CHRIS- I am hoping you might get this reply to your e-mail. I made several attempts to respond and it came back undeliverable. you had asked where he was on the Jambo site...he was in subcamp 2- northeast region. However, my son said that there was only one MB midway. I sure hope that we can get a copy of this form.

Thanks for your reply~

Laura