Hello fellow Scouts and Scouters,

I have been away from the forum for a very long time, but I decided to return at long last. In my previous period of activity I was a good bit less mature, and I probably said some incorrect, ignorant, stupid, or even offensive things at times. Hopefully we can all forgive and forget.

In any case, I am here mostly seeking some help and advice on a few issues, but also to offer my own limited experiences. I will provide you all with a brief history of my Scouting involvement.

I was a member of Pack 50 at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church starting as a Tiger Cub and finishing as a Webelos II, including earning the Arrow of Light.

I then became a member of Troop 280 at Chapel Hill United Methodist Church and eventually became an Eagle Scout in 2002 and I currently serve as Assistant Scoutmaster.

I have also been active in White Horse Lodge of the Order of the Arrow starting with my Ordeal in 1999, Brotherhood in 2000, chapter offices including treasurer, vice-chief and chief, lodge committee chairmanships, Lodge Chief in 2002, Vigil Honor in 2003, Founder's Award in 2004, Lodge Advisor in 2005 and 2006, and currently Associate Chapter Advisor.

I have also been a part of the Boy Scout resident camp staff of Camp Roy C. Manchester on Kentucky Lake. My positions included archery instructor in 2004, Program Director in 2005, Camp Commissioner in 2006, Program Director in 2007 & 2008. I attended National Camp School in 2005 and I served on the Council Camping Committee from 2005 through 2007.

I am currently also a member of the Diocese of Owensboro Catholic Committee on Scouting, the District Advancement Committee where I frequently sit on Eagle Boards of Review, and the council's 2010 Jamboree planning committee.

I was a "Brave Beaver" of SR-918 with Camps Roy C. Manchester and Wildcat Hollow serving as Gillwell.

My participation in national programs includes the 2001 National Jamboree as Senior Patrol Leader of Troop 1626, crew leader of Philmont trek 619-E-01, National Order of the Arrow Conference in 2000, 2002, 2004, and 2006, and National Conservation and Leadership Summit in 2007.

Summer camps I attended as a youth or adult include Old Ben, Daniel Boone, Roy C. Manchester (including the high adventure sailing program now known as Aquabase), Wallwood, and Skymont. I have also visited many others during Order of the Arrow Conclaves in SR-6N.

In the non-Scouting areas, I was born and raised in Henderson, Kentucky. I went to the local parochial school for K-8, then public schools for high school (2002 graduate). I then attended the University of Louisville in 2002 and 2003, initially studying engineering but then political science, while also participating in Army ROTC. Then in 2005 I resumed my studies at Henderson Community College and completed an Associate of Arts in 2006. After that I transferred to the University of Southern Indiana in Evansville, IN where I pursued a B.S. in Economics and Political Science. I am currently unemployed and looking for a job.