New to the Forum

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm currently a Wolf Den Leader in Pack 121 of the Atlanta Area Council. Last year I was the Tiger Den Leader and FOS Chair for my Pack. I did Cubs when I was young but somehow never crossed over. I was also involved as an Asst. Leader years ago with an Air Explorer post. I've enjoyed most of the BSA training I've done recently but honestly, like the kids, enjoyed the BB & Archery training the most.

My son is having a great time and looking forward to more camping and service projects. His three highlights from last year were Fall Family Camping at Woodruff, the local parade (we led it), and Cub World at Bert Adams.

Docrwm,

First, welcome to the virtual campfire. It is a great place for ideas, suggestions...

Second, I hope that the rains from Fay are reducing the drought in that neck of the woods!

Prof.

----First, welcome to the virtual campfire. It is a great place for ideas, suggestions...

Thanks.

----Second, I hope that the rains from Fay are reducing the drought in that neck of the woods!

Yes, we are under a Flash Flood warning here right now. The local stream that I have to cross on the way to the office was at flood stage at 10am this morning.

• 4 weeks later...