I have received some PMs from the good posters here, but have seemingly not been able to send to them and be received. I have tried the hyper link included in the PM to me which I received, and I have tried the PM link on the original postings here in Scouterland. None have been received, 'twould seem.

Comments ? Common troubles?

OGE: I recieved your PM this Saturday am. I pasted and clicked the hyperlink, and filled it in, and "send"ed it. It registered as "sent", but then the dreaded "504 Gateway Timeout" page appeared.

I set up and again attempted to send via the hyperlink from the PM, but the little green line at the bottom of the page did not lengthen very fast, and then stopped entirely less than 1/2 thru, and then the "504 " page appeared again. A sob, a sob, a sobsobsob...

OGE: I recieved your PM this Saturday am. I pasted and clicked the hyperlink, and filled it in, and "send"ed it. It registered as "sent", but then the dreaded "504 Gateway Timeout" page appeared.

I set up and again attempted to send via the hyperlink from the PM, but the little green line at the bottom of the page did not lengthen very fast, and then stopped entirely less than 1/2 thru, and then the "504 " page appeared again. A sob, a sob, a sobsobsob...

PM

Personal Messages? NO!

Posting Material? OH yeah! Try posting and it is sooooo slow. About half the time, I get a "Timeout 409 - responce from server was too slow" or I get gateway 504 time out.

If it does actually post, there is a 50/50 chance it will be a double or triple post!

Edit something? HA HA HA...don't waste the time as the edit doesn't half the time.

Started about Thursday night for me.