I'm glad you had a productive den meeting! sounds like it might just workout after all...

BUT... it also sounds like you have all your den meetings at the same time, same place? Well that right there could cause all kinds of issues, IMHO. "we need this room" "your kids did this" "you are to loud" ect, ect. If you are still having butthead issues, why not try moving your meetings to a different night, or at least a different location? That way Tigers can be Tigers!

And yeah, anytime you throw a few adults together without makin em take a personality test first, you get a few that just can't cooperate. My advice to you is to just roll with it... make the best program you can for your Tigers and try to minimize the damage they do to the rest of the pack!

Sorry for the misinformation. The den meetings aren't at the same time. We have our Tiger den meetings then follows the Weblos I meeting which is the den I'm an assistant den leader in. So the meetings are seperated. Sorry for the multiple same postings. I kept getting an error code & didn't know they were posting anyhow. DUH!!! Hopefully a moderator will find them & delete them.

Printman31-

Glad to hear you had a successful meeting. Its that kid that gave you the hug that keeps you coming back when the 'adults' make you want to run away screaming in the other direction.

BTW - feel free to vent on here anytime. I'd rather see it on here than have an adult leader loose their cool with the kids (Lord knows its hard not to sometimes).

Sounds like you've been bitten by the "reward" bug. Too late now, you're infected and in for the long haul :) Enjoy the ride !

DeanRx