Having problems with the pages on the forum

Hi folks. Perhaps it is just my computer, but in the last week I've not been able to use the back button on any of the forum topics. I have to reclick the Scout Forums folder at the top left in order to get out of a page I'm reading.

Also, I see several messages at the top and on the right side that say "You are not authorized to view this page."

Anyone have any suggestions?

gwd -

I'm having the same problem. Have to hit the back button like 4 times to get out of the current page. I also have the "You are not authorized" message at the top, and frequently am getting the "This site must be shut down" message, and get booted out. I hope the administrators will see this and solve the problem!

Dale

"You are not authorized to view this page"

I believe that statement is not of big concern to us, but mainly to Scouter-Terry and his company. That is taking the place of a Google Ad that must not be programming properly therefore the ads are not showing up. It shouldn't affect much.

"Back button issues"

Unfortunately Scouter has had to go to using Google ads in order to pay for this site. Terry mantains this site free of charge to its users and uses the advertisements thru Google to pay for it. The ads themselves reload every so often. This creates a "page" in your "Back button" therefore you have to hit the back button again and again until it does go where you want. I typically go up to the arrow next to "Back" and use it instead of just hitting the back button.

Hope it helps:)