New here *waves hello*

Hi, I've just signed up and would like to introduce myself. My name is Anthea and I'm a new Wolf Den Leader for our Pack 290 here in Mounds, OK. I'm hoping to learn a lot of good information and tips from all you experienced cubbers and scouters, I do have a lot to learn! :)

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome Anthea. Sit around our electronic campfire and enjoy. I see you user name is tomtoad. Is this a reference to the song of the same name. Years ago I was staffing a Cub Leader tng. event and we sang Tom the Toad. I got to laughing so hard I fell down.

Thx for the warm welcomes. :)

Baden - yes - it is a reference to the song. :D I attended our recent Pow Wow and it was one of the songs we sang during opening ceremonies. I was laughing so hard also I couldn't finish singing it, it is now my favorite.

I'm looking forward to chatting more with you all.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. I visit at least once a day, some times AM, and PM. Lots of great idea's from those who have trod the path ahead of you. Do not let that prevent you from asking a question, becuse we are all here to share idea's. I hope to hear from you often

Thx braintshore :) I've been reading through the older posts and have already picked up on a lot of great information! Thank you!

I do have questions, but I want to see if they have been covered here already.

We've got a float in our local Christmas Parade this coming Saturday and I volunteered to paint the banners (10' long to go on both sides). It's quite a job and it's been keeping me very busy for the last 2 days. The scouts, parents and leaders have all been fantastic so I think it's going to be a very successful float. We may even win the $100 prize for best float! :D *holding thumbs*