Hello To Everyone

Hi Everyone~

I just found this website and it seems like a great suppliment to all the help I am getting from my pack. I am completely brand new to all of this. My son is a new Tiger Cub and I thought well I guess I will jump in feet first and become the den leader (not to mention no one else wanted to do it). So any suggestions or advice will be of much appreciation! I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing my experiences!

Take care

TH

TH -

Welcome to the virtual campfire. Although, you may want to rethink your screen name. With your attitude of "jumping in feet first", you may be around a while. Eventually we'll have to call you "long_time_doing_this".

As for Tigers, just have fun. Most people who struggle with Tigers try to make it much than it is meant to be. Have fun, make friends, try to get them to stick together for the long run.

Hi ! Welcome !

Tigers are G-R-R-R-R-R-E-A-T!!!!!!

Make sure you throw in a lot of active games & participation songs! The Tigers love to be active & having fun!

Remember - You don't have to do it all yourself. As Tiger leader you are really more of a coordinator & liaison with the rest of your Pack. Use Shared Leadership! Sign up your Tiger Teams right away for their meetings.

HAVE FUN!!!

Hey EagleInKY and ScoutNut! Yes I sure hope that I get to change that name eventually (provided I am not "dumped" out head first heh). Thank you for the "welcomes" and I FULLY intend on taking advantage of ALL of the Akela's in our den! Thanks for the suggestions!

TH