Good day all!

New to the forum but not that new to Scouting.

I was a Cubmaster for 3 years and I'm now in the process of starting a new troop.

I know it's going to be a challenge with lots of bumps but I'm sure it will have even more rewards.

I have the Charter lined up and a nice start up check from them and the paperwork will be turned in today at council. The Tax ID is up and the bank account opened in the next day or two. I have a great group of core leaders and will be looking for more as the Pack we are associated with move into the ranks.

And most importantly.... looking forward to seeing the Partol Method and a Scout run troop in action. I do have the saftey net handy for them just in case ;)

oh yea.... and I am looking forward to having fun myself!

Smokey - Welcome to the campfire. We'll make sure to put it out if we ever leave. But luckily, someone always seems to be here to tend the fire.

Good luck on the new troop. I was in your shoes a little over two years ago. It's been great fun and a learning experience. No matter how much you know, you can always learn more. There are bumps, and I've got a few bruises to show for it. But in the end, it's worth it.