Who to contact for Merit Badge Corrections?

Well, I must be behind the times. I just went on line to National to check something I heard a rumor of, and sonofagun, it was true.

Bugling Merit Badge Requirements were changed, and the National BSA web page is incorrect....

The page claims "most of the music uses only four notes. " .  And they changed the requirement from "Sound the following bugle calls"  to  "sound ten of the following calls" 

Therefor, "Call To The Colors "  (raise the flag)  and "Retreat" (take the flag down) are no longer necessary (you need five notes), and six are a good Bugler's range.  

To Whommm may I address my concerns?  It is not obvious to me. 

@SSScout,

Hope I catch you before you fire off a note (pun intended) to BSA...

Please check your notes (pun #2), and you'll note (pun #3) that 14 of the 15  bugle calls required, indeed, only four notes.  Only Call to Quarters requires five (the fifth being the single low C, see link)  

http://www.usscouts.org/mb/bugle_calls.asp

Now, it is a travesty that they dropped the requirements to play 10 of the 15.  Just more signs of the times, I guess...

Yes yes and yes,   they responded quickly !  I have had a nice email conversation with the MB Committee volunteer(s).   They will consider my concerns when next they have their meeting next year. Ho hum... ]