A friend of mine is a project teams executive at CISCO. He shared this with me. I post it here verbatim.

In case you missed it - Massive data breach at Blackbaud who holds data on many education programs - but most relevant to you is their hosting of BSA data. From the letter - 

"According to Blackbaud, the cyber-attack was successfully stopped, and the cybercriminals were expelled from its system. However, Blackbaud informed us that the cybercriminals did remove a copy of a backup file that it stored as part of its ordinary course of operations. We believe that file may have contained limited non-financial information, such as your contact information, date of birth, limited demographic data and a history of your relationship with the BSA. 

Blackbaud assured us that, based on the nature of the incident, their research, and law enforcement’s investigation, the stolen data has been destroyed and there is no reason to believe any data went beyond the cybercriminals, was or will be misused, or will be disseminated or otherwise made available publicly. 

We do not believe there is a need for you to take any action at this time. As a best practice, we recommend that you remain vigilant and promptly report any suspicious activity or suspected identity theft to the proper authorities."