Boy Scout Handbook, 13th Edition?

I was thinking of picking up a BS handbook for use in my son's 2nd year WEBELOS den.... mainly for me as an early look ahead.

Checking scoutstuff.org, it looks like the 12th edition is on the shelf.

Isn't there a 13th edition due out soon?

Do we know when?

Does it come in an Kindle or online edition? My issue is pages falling out or needing to print off pages.

They can't even get it out of PDF. The one on the App Store is a non-searchable pdf-style doc.

I have the last edition on a searchable pdf. Much easier. You can find them on the Internet if you look hard enough.

and as the OP, is there a way for me to edit the name of the thread?  After posting, I don't like the way it looks....

As far as I know, only the moderators (including me) can edit the name of a thread after it is posted. If you say what you want to change, we can take a look at it. But I can tell you that if you want to change "Bs" to "BS", which is probably what you intended in the first place, unfortunately that is not technically possible at the present time. It has been an issue with a number of threads since the new forum software was installed a few months ago. The software apparently "auto corrects" acronyms so only the first letter is capitalized. A change has been requested and is being looked into by the administrators (not the moderators.)

Update: I changed the title to spell out "Boy Scout", although apparently we now have the ability to use real, all-caps titles for threads.

Edited by NJCubScouter

All BSA documents need to be searchable PDFs.  It is such a huge advantage to the adults and the boys.  

And it is such a simple thing to create....and yet they don't. Sad.