Online Popcorn sales

What are the rules regarding online popcorn sales? My son has a lot of extended family that lives around the state, and the easiest way to reach all of them would be through Facebook. I don't want to break any rules though. I couldn't find any info that relates to social media in the context of fundraising. We plan on doing door-to-door sales and have also signed up for some Show & Sell time slots, but being able to reach our family through social media would be awesome. I was thinking of just posting a general alert that son is selling popcorn as a fundraiser and please message me for more info.

I planned to get email addresses from interested parties after the messaged me on Facebook. I don't have email addresses for a vast majority of sons extended family, so no way of using the generated email from Trails End online selling. I'm not selling through Facebook, just using it as a way to connect with people and let them know son is selling popcorn as a fundraiser.

Regarding ordering from the popcorn's site: Check on the shipping costs. Two years ago, my son sold popcorn to his out-of-town relatives via the Camp Masters website. I then had to listen to their complaints during Thanksgiving dinner about the cost of shipping. It was as much as the boxes of popcorn. Other parents in the Pack complained about the same thing and the Pack no longer mentions the ability for individuals to order online.