Cubmaster stripped?

I'm the committee chair and a den leader. During den meeting nights, the CM opens the meeting (we do a joint opening then break into dens). During pack meeting nights, he directs the activity. During pack activities, he runs then if he's there, I run them if he's not there. The other den leaders jump in on activities because were used to running things. My in the background committee members help with some of the overall planning. A more active committee and Trainjng my replacement are near the top of the list. Den meetings are a time for you to gather notes and help share ideas between dens, plus a chance to chat with the parents. Plan more weekend activities, belt loop nights, etc if you feel under utilized. :)

If more committees ran the pack like your pack Woodward, the Cub program would be in much better shape. I know at first it seems restrictivily departmental, but I'm sure you will be able to assist the other adults in those areas that are of interest to you. Trust and old scouter who has had to help fix some broken packs, yours is way way ahead in running a consistently strong program. Barry

I don't see how you can "guide and support" the den programs if you don't monitor them... Cubmaster should be running activities for the boys when it's not den meeting times. That is a serious pack job. What else do you want to do?